Your life is meant to be filled with joy, fun, and love!
Now, don’t get me wrong, there are tragic moments and there’s little you can do about such things, except to live a good life.
Why? Because the more you live, the more you live.
Living well is truly the best revenge against those moments when your world turns upside down. Living well keeps you moving forward, even if you get slowed down for a difficult moment. When you find passion and purpose your life takes on a grander meaning and fulfillment for you.
Yet, if you feel stuck, feeling like you strongly dislike your life or job or are wondering if, “is this is all there is?” That’s a disconnect and that can cause stress.
Good News, Bad News
The good news is there is something you can do about this. You can take steps to living your life by finding your passion and discovering what matters to you.
The bad? You are the only one who can change your life. Most people won’t bother, thinking it’s too hard or they’re just not meant to live better. But You? You’re meant to have joy! We all are.
How to Add Joy?
- Figure out what your fun is and do that.
- Be grateful. Keep a running list of all the things you’re thankful for.
- Find your friends and plan time with them.
- Spend time helping someone else.
- Take a class just for the fun of it.
- Get a pet.
- Figure out all the skills and strengths you have. Keep the list handy. If you’re not sure, try sending friends an e-mail and ask them what they think your strengths are. You may be surprised by their answers.
- Learn a new skill.
- Follow your heart.
- Keep a journal.
Share with us in the comments below – What brings you joy?