We all have bad days once in awhile.
Anything from the demands of work to weather changes can affect our state of mind and being.
Here are 9 ways to help improve your mood when you’re feeling down
- Drink a warm cup of herbal tea.
- Start moving. Stand up and sit down, walk to the kitchen and back, just start.
- Get outside, sit in a garden, admire the beauty.
- Learn a relaxation technique and use it every day.
- Visit with a friend that makes you laugh.
- Listen to music you love.
- Deep breath for 2 or 3 breaths.
- Make art, even if you don’t think your and artist, art will help. Scribble on paper with a crayon, use a color that expresses how you feel.
- Write until you have nothing left to write. No restrictions, no rules. Write without thinking about spelling or grammar, just pour your heart out on as many pages as it takes.